Opportunities for adult education include Bible studies and periodic study and discussion series offered by the clergy and guest facilitators, Small Groups during seasonal Advent and Lent, Men’s Anchor Group, Weekly Meditation Group, Women’s retreats, and more…
– LENT 2019 “COURAGE” SCHEDULE –
- Wednesday 3/6 = Ash Wednesday SUPPER @ 6:30p (SIGN UP HERE)
- Wednesday 3/6 = Ash Wednesday SERVICE @ 8:00p
- 3/6 – 4/12 = Lenten SMALL GROUPS (SIGN UP HERE)
- 3/10-4/7 = SERMON SERIES
- 3/13-4/17 = BE STILL: Contemplative Prayer for Presence (every Wednesday 6:30p-7:00p)
Click on image to open and/or download the 64 page Lenten Booklet.
MEN’s ANCHOR GROUP
Our Anchor Group is a gathering of men who desire to explore and discover the spiritual side of our lives outside the pew. The Anchor group is open to all men who are interested in nurturing this discovery.
New Dates–Please join us on the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of each month from 7:00 to 8:30 a.m.
The 2018 Anchor Group Weekend Retreat was held April, 6-8, 2018 at the Highland Center Lodge at Crawford Notch, New Hampshire.
* SMALL GROUPS – LENT & ADVENT
* WOMEN’s RETREAT