Electronic and Appliance Recycling
Saturday, August 11th (9:00am-2:00pm)
Rain or shine! CASH or CHECK only (no credit cards)
Its time to recycle all those old electronics! All welcome. Clean out your basement or garage and bring your items to the church parking lot! The following is a list of recyclable items, including, but not limited to:
TVs, monitors, computer towers, laptops, VCR, copiers, DVD, stereo equipment, microwaves, dehumidifiers, radios, small electronics of any kind, lighting, vacuums, any appliance such as stoves, washers, dryers, etc.
- Small dorm refrigerators = $1 each.
- Exercise equipment, small engine items, empty propane tanks, grills, microwaves = $10 each.
- TVs $15-$35: TVs up to 18″ = $15 each; TVs 19″ to 24″ = $20 each; TVs 25″ to 31″ = $25 each; TVs 32” to 35” = $30 each; TVs 36” and larger, wood console, and projection TVs = $35 each.
- CRT monitors, flat panel monitors, AC units and dehumidifiers = $15 each.
- Washers, Dryers, Stoves, Lawn mowers (ride on included), snow blowers = $20 each.
- Large refrigerators = $25 each.
- FREE = Keyboards, car batteries, cell phones, circuit boards, no cost
- FREE = Bicycle Recycling – Please bring any and all unwanted or under used bikes to the parking lot. We will be accepting any model of bike: mountain, road, BMX, etc., in any condition. Our aim is to keep bikes from being thrown out when they can be reused.