Transition Team – Past Events
(click on each title to open document)
- Oct. 29th Ham & Bean Supper & Discussions
- Sept. 24th Transition Team Forum after worship service
- August 10th – Summer Social – Dessert & Conversation
- July 20th – Summer Social – Dessert & Conversation
- Exploring Our Spiritual Gifts Questionnaire to be completed by October 2017
- Updated July 2017 – The Evolve 2017 Process – The Overarching Goal – RE:claim, RE:flect, RE:discover, RE:imagine
- Church Profile to be completed by the Transition Team
- June 20th Letter to Congregation – Entering Season 2: RE:flect,
- May 21st Event Summary “The Way We Were: Together in Ministry”
- May 21st Reflections “The Way We Were: Together in Ministry”
- May 21st Guidelines from Small Group Conversations “Speaking -the Truth – in Love – as Church”
- May 21st Event Worksheet “The Way We Were: Together in Ministry”
- May 7th Event Summary “Telling Our Story”
- May 7th Event Skit Script “Telling Our Story”
Ham & Bean Supper and Discussions – October 29th, 2017
PLEASE complete the Questionnaire-Exploring Our Spiritual Gifts by 9/18! Here’s how:
You have three options to complete the questionnaire (choose what works for you!):
- ONLINE VERSION
- DOWNLOAD AND PRINT a paper version of the questionnaire.
- Pick up a paper version from the church office.
You may want to read it and treat it as a worksheet, pausing and editing it as you go, before you submit it.
Please turn in paper versions to church office.
**And don’t hesitate to ask for assistance from the church office or any of the people listed below.**
We want to receive as many completed questionnaires as possible by September 18th, so that we can compile the results and celebrate TriCon’s spiritual gifts in the worship service on September 24. IF the 18th is not possible for you, we still want you to complete the questionnaire and turn it in as part of the fall season of Evolve 2017. THANK YOU!
The Transition Team invites everyone at TriCon to explore their Spiritual Gifts by completing the questionnaire. Doing so is meant to be an introspective and prayerful exercise. Please follow the link below to the online questionnaire, read through the instructions, and take some time to consider what God-given gifts you possess.
If you have already identified your gifts on the paper worksheet version of the questionnaire, you may now go to this link to submit them electronically.
When we discover our God-given gifts and our particular place of service as individuals, we experience greater fulfillment and the church becomes even stronger.
SPIRITUAL PRACTICES BOOKLET – Summer 2017
A List of Spiritual Gifts from the Bible
(click on image below to view entire list)
Photos from May 7th Potluck Dinner
Our May 7th Potluck dinner was enjoyed by an intergenerational crowd of 93 people! A skit by our TriCon players set the tone for us to begin to explore our history together. It was a lively, productive evening and copies of a report of the event are available in the links above and in the Parish Hall.
If you want to share your thoughts and opinions about TriCon, its vision, and ministerial leadership, the members of the Transition Team are ready to listen. Contact one of them directly.
Your Transition Team (click on email to contact):
Jane Turner-Michael (Chair) – email@example.com
The Transition Team values your voice and is keeping you in mind.